- It is vital that you provide clear information on entry codes and options. If information supplied by you is incomplete or your Statement of Entry needs to be amended, late fees or an administration charge of £75 will be incurred. It is your responsibility to check the Statement of Entry.
- We cannot guarantee late applicants will be issued a Statement of Entry so please verify your exam dates independently.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that if you are taking examinations at more than one centre, there is no timetable clash. You are advised to check your examinations dates and times well in advance. If you have to withdraw an entry as a result, there will be no reimbursement of fees. There will be an administration charge of £50 per unit if we are asked to deal with any queries.
- It is a requirement that all candidates who attend the Centre are dressed appropriately and in a manner considered acceptable in a professional place of work.
- For Access Arrangements, please visit www.aectuition.co.uk/EAAs
- Payment must be made in full by entry closing date.
- NO REFUND OF EXAM FEES WILL BE MADE AFTER THE ENTRY HAS BEEN PROCESSED.
The information on this application form has been provided in good faith and is, to the best of my/our knowledge, accurate. I/we understand the information will be treated confidentially and that I/we are not bound to accept any place on any course or for any examination that may be subsequently offered.