Book Now A Level Science Practical Endorsement
Academic Enrichment Centre offers A Level science practical courses and written to papers to private candidates for all examination boards (AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. These qualifications are available to all students, including home-educated, distance-learning and mature students.
With the Academic Enrichment Centre’s science practical course you get to:
- Meet the requirements of A Level science practical endorsement
- Improve your grades
- Better understand your science subject through practice
- Opportunity to further develop your laboratory skills for university and beyond, in a safe and productive environment
Book Now Further Information
|Biology - Group 1||27th & 28th January,
24th & 25th February,
24th & 25th March.
|£850.00 inc. Summer 2021 exams||2|
|Chemistry - Group 1||25th & 26th January,
22nd & 23rd February,
22nd & 23rd March.
|£850.00 inc. Summer 2021 exams||3|
|Biology - Group 2||April 2021||£1075.00 inc. Summer 2021 exams||10|
|Chemistry - Group 2||April 2021||£1075.00 inc. Summer 2021 exams||7|
|Biology - Group 3||April 2021||£1075.00 inc. Summer 2021 exams||10|
|Chemistry - Group 3||April 2021||£1075.00 inc. Summer 2021 exams||10|
The Practical Endorsement will be assessed using the Common Practical Assessment Criteria:
- Follows written instructions
- Applies investigative approaches and methods when using instruments and equipment
- Safely uses a range of practical equipment and materials
- Makes and records observations
- Researches, references and report
It will appear on all learners’ certificates as a separately reported result "Pass or Fail", alongside the overall grade for the qualification.
To achieve a "Pass"
In order to achieve a pass, learners will need to:
- develop these competencies by carrying out a minimum of 12 practical activities, which allow acquisition of the techniques outlined in the requirements of the specification
- consistently and routinely exhibit the competencies listed in the CPAC before the completion of the A Level course
- keep an appropriate record of their practical work, including their assessed practical activities
- be able to demonstrate and/or record independent evidence of their competency
- All session are time tabled between 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Once you have decided which session(s), please kindly complete our online Exam Registration
- Once your application is received, an invoice will be raised and sent to you
- Timetables and instructions are issued as soon as invoices are cleared and entries has been processed by exam board
Interest Free Payments
We’ve tried to make it easy as possible for you to enrol onto one of our courses. We understand that not everyone always has the cash needed, to pay for their course upfront, at the time when they want to start their course. So we offer interest free payment plans on bookings.
Call now +44 (0) 121 777 9444 for further help.