University ApplicationsAcademic Enrichment Centre can support students in completing their UCAS application to help them to get the University offer they desire. We understand how important to get the choice of institutions and courses right and to make sure students receive realistic offers; this is particularly crucial with the more competitive degree courses. A lot goes in to a UCAS application so it is important to get it right.
Most universities won’t discriminate against re-takers, and usually the fact that a student is prepared to retake suggests commitment and dedication, putting students in a good position to begin work at degree level.
Once the application has been completed, AEC are on hand to offer mock interviews and assist students with interview preparation and skills to boost confidence.
At Academic Enrichment Centre, we offer specialist advice to students and arrange exams for the following entry tests:
- BioMedical Admissions Test (BMAT) and UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) for applications to Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine.
- The Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) for a range of competitive degree courses at Oxford, Cambridge and UCL.
- The History Aptitude Test (HAT) for History at the University of Oxford.
- The English Literature Admissions Test (ELAT) for English Literature at University of Oxford.
- The Maths Admissions Test (MAT) and Sixth Term Examination Paper (STEP) for applications to study Mathematical courses at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge respectively.